The administration of the Korenschoof foundation is conducted by:
Mr H. Lodder - Chairman
Mr W.A. van Alderwegen - Treasurer
Ms E. de Bruin - Secretary
Ms M.N. Lodder - Ambassador
The administration meets bi-annually. During these meetings the grants and contributions received or identified are discussed and evaluated.
These requests must contain the following;
- A letter with extensive information that concerns the projects;
- A specialised budget estimate;
- A controlled mechanism so the expenses can be traced;
- Information on other possible received grants;
- Research results on the possibilty of receiving financial contributions from the government or other institutions;
- Duration of the projects.
Reward program for the administration: The administration receive no rewards for their effort and work towards the foundation besides pure fulfullment.